Möhlin, October 2021
Information regarding ASM Aerosol-Service AG and impact of COVID-19 situation
The goal of ASM’s pandemic plan is to reduce the risk of infection among employees and to maintain the operational activities as far as possible in order to ensure the timely and qualitatively faultless execution of services for our customers.
ASM runs its business in Möhlin which belongs to the canton Aargau in Switzerland. In addition to the recommendations of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH), the cantons as well as the government continually issue new directives. We check these on a daily basis and implement them whenever possible uniformly. In addition to direct communication, we also communicate the current status via emails and bulletins. Deputy arrangements are in place for operations and for business critical decision making.
The actual measurements are:
- Personal hygiene procedures including wearing protection mask have to be followed in a strictly manner (both directly from person to person and indirectly over surfaces)
- Meetings have to be reduced to a maximum number of people according to the specific room regulations on site
- External visits have to be reduced to the absolute minimum as needed
- All audits on site will be postponed and new dates are going to be scheduled
- Our canteen is reduced in numbers of same time users
- Whenever possible employees are working from home office
- People that have no chance to work remotely have to avoid all unnecessary contacts and work with flexible time models if applicable to support the reduction of direct contacts
- All contact surfaces are disinfected frequently
- No travel abroad and inland of employees unless absolutely necessary
At ASM we are following the respective COVID-19 guidelines of the Swiss FOPH and of the Government authorities. Should these affect our operations as we work today in a significant way, we will update you accordingly. So far the production is running as initially planned.
We thank you for the ongoing cooperation with ASM as a partner.